It is another New Year. A time of change and reflection. Last year we wrote our New Year blog with the knowledge that the year was going to be VERY different. Forced changes were happening even as the holidays were gearing up. What we didn’t know is how much of a collective experience having control snatched away would be!
This year it feels that instead of jumping into new resolutions and generalizations of what the year has in store, we are all keeping a close eye on 2021. The new puppy that you aren’t sure won’t wreck those shoes or pee on the carpet. Whatever 2021 had had in store for you, we truly wish that 2021 brings the growth and expansion of happiness and health to all our clients and communities.
Eloquence and gushing are not something that many people find comfortable, including us, however this reflection begs some serious accolades. This past year has shown us that our team is rock solid. We have phenomenal staff. Not only were they able to pick up the slack for Haylie stepping back for her own treatment, but they were able to do this AND navigate a pandemic! Our team had nothing but the health and well-being of our clients and community at the forefront throughout the entire process.
It is for these reasons that we are grateful to 2020. It showed us:
- We can do hard things (very VERY hard things)
- Everyone has each others back
- Continuing as a team and supporting our clients remained a top priority
- Striking a work/life balance made a big difference in our ability to show up for our clients
- The adaptability and mental flexibility to move from in-person to virtual services was phenomenal
- Our values and mission has held strong and true through this whole endeavor
Changes are inevitable. Such massive changes as a collective society is less common. Beyond a shadow of a doubt that we are proud of our clients and community to make this pivot in our social and professional interactions. We have also discovered that some massive changes will not waiver the core values.
Warman Physio will continue to provide:
- Exceptional comprehensive and compassionate care
- A family friendly and welcoming environment where you are heard
- Services across a wide span of providers to best suit your needs
So even though we are all watching our backs waiting to see what 2021 has in store for us, we still plan on going out and exploring the ways we will grow this year.
P.S. Did you know we have some new services? Check them out and see how to book:
Return of Haylie to Practice: Virtual exclusive