Rotator Cuff Workshop
Join Physiotherapist Haylie Lashta as she goes through some of the MAJOR CAUSES of shoulder pain INCLUDING Rotator cuff strain!
Take a look at these…
* Do you have pain reaching up into a cupboard?
* Have difficulty washing or brushing your hair due to pain?
* Are you finding pouring coffee or milk problematic?
* Having a heck of a time reaching into the back seat of the car, or putting on a jacket?
* Do you have pain or difficulty opening doors or shaking someone’s hand?
Then this workshop is for YOU!
Have shoulder pain that is new and nagging? Maybe an old ache that just won’t go away. You don’t have to wait for the workshop – schedule an appointment with Kendra Usunier or Shannon Domres TODAY!
Pelvic Floor 101
Topics we will cover:
*A physiotherapist approach
*Pelvic floor and the core
*Stages and changes to the body
*Pelvic Organ Prolapse
Menopause & Perimenopause can be one of the most trying times in a woman’s life. Many women experience many physiological, hormonal and mood changes during this time. Menopause-related symptoms such as hot flashes, night sweats, fatigue, insomnia, weight gain, agitation, anxiety, and body changes negatively impact the quality of life of women. This workshop will explore what is happening in the body during menopause, but more importantly focus on what you can do to develop an understanding of your body and your needs.
What you will take away:
*Understanding of the hormonal changes that occur during menopause
*Education regarding the impacts of hormonal changes on the body structures and functioning including how sex hormones function alongside your thyroid and adrenal hormones
*Information on treatment and testing options for menopause including integrative and holistic methods
*General understanding of the different treatment approaches (synthetic hormones versus bio-identical hormones)
*Discovering integrative pharmaceutical medicine and the benefits of different techniques
*How a yoga practice can help counteract the stress effects of menopause
Workshop Date: May 5 9am-12pm
- It’s Our Birthday!November 3, 2018 - 6:41 am
- “It’s all in your head”: Our Top 5 Myths of Women’s Health PhysiotherapyOctober 30, 2018 - 6:49 am
- Why is Continuing Ed so Important? Reflecting on The Female Athlete CourseOctober 2, 2018 - 6:30 am
- Pelvic floor and your kid… what you need to know Part 1May 28, 2018 - 7:50 am
Warman Physiotherapy & Wellness
105 Klassen Street
Warman, SK, Canada
- Monday: 8am to 8pm
- Tuesday: 9am to 8pm
- Wednesday: 8am to 8pm
- Thursday: 9am to 4pm
- Friday: 9am to 6pm
- Saturday: 9am to 2pm (Variable - Massage & OT only)
- Sunday: (Variable - Massage only)