Join Our Team!
Physiotherapist Full/Part-Time Position
We have an opportunity for a position at the clinic for a physiotherapist to join our team part or full time!
The individual that will be a good fit is looking for a work environment that is supportive, and family friendly. Having a strong desire for life-long learning, and ability to work independently and as part of a team is important. We are grateful to have the ability to work with a registered social worker, SLP, OT, fitness instructor, and massage therapists.
Applicants should be in good standing with the regulatory body, have their appropriate licensure, and have completed their MPT education or equivalent.
Experience in pelvic health, vestibular, or concussion management is an asset but not necessary for application. We have a well-developed mentorship program and onboarding process so that you are confident and comfortable working within the team.
Various compensation options available including annual education allowances.
Please provide your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Curious what some of the caseload may look like?
- Private practice
- Primary care
- Insured files (Workers compensation and MVA)
- Direct billing available
- Orthopedic & Pelvic Health (given certifications)
- Infant & pediatric orthopedic care
- Pediatric Pelvic Health (given certifications)
- File management & report writing (compensation available)
- Multidisciplinary setting and interactions
- Not seeing what you are looking for? Ask us for an interview and we will go through any questions you have!